CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girls!!



For all you gals who know how much I love being an aunt, I thought you might like to see these pictures of Natalie and Alyson. Natalie will be 9 on October 4, and Alyson turned 5 on Friday. Kudos to my sister, who pulled off a great party for both girls at their grandparents farm Saturday night. Over the past nine years, Kristi and I have had so much fun sharing in the joys of parenthood. It always made my day for her to call and "share a funny," from one of the girls. Now that I have Hailey and Harrison, the bond between us has only grown sweeter. As many of you know, Kristi, Frankie, and the girls moved to Meridian this summer. It adds an hour of a distance between, which I don't particularly like. However, we always find a way to make the best of our time together. Here's to a wonderful sister and friend... I love you, Big Sis!

This party ROCKS!!!!! Complete with a dance stage... hotdog roast... hayride... and a ride on Pawpaw's homemade "barrell bus!"

1 comments:

ginny said...

Hi, Kerri. The birthday party looked like fun!